Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hey there friends: I'm tryin'....to at least post something, anything to my blog at least once a week. It may be with pictures...may be without pics....just trying to keep something going so that I can keep up with it. So bear with me y'all! I'm still such a novice with blogging....sigh. Anyway, over at http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/, I've joined a couple of monthly challenges. Whoohooo for me...my mojo ran away for a bit, but it's back. So I've entered into a couple of crafty challenges to keep mojo happy. The first challenge is the http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/events/that-s-alterable-challenge-2013. (We'll talk about the other challenge in another post) This challenge hostess will name an item to be altered each month...such as a wine bottle, flip flops, or a cigar box. Get the picture? You can sign up to do one month, several months or participate the entire year. Cool right? For the first month, we are to alter a soap box. Yup, you heard me...a soap box like the ones pictured below. I haven't come up with any cleverly creative ideas yet, but I've got time. So I hope that you will check back sometime during the month and see what I've created. This is gonna be fun!

No comments: