Thursday, September 26, 2013

Still hopping!

Hi all:
I hopped myself all the way to  PAPER SMOOCHES this morning.  I've got ideas galore in that "crafty, DIY, alter it" mind right now. LOL

And they have a blog hop going on where you can win some of their crafty goodness!!!! Yayyyy!
Who doesn't need MORE of that in their stash?!?

Come join in on the fun at http://papersmooches.blogspot.com/2013/09/september-dt-blog-hop.html?showComment=1380203690008.  And while there, pick up some of the cutest stamps and dies that you'll ever see.  Pay day is sooooo far away when you see crafty stuff that you "gotta have," isn't it?  So far, I've been really, really good trying to use up what's in my stash....which is a heckuvalot....and not purchasing anything.  But when you "hop," you're bound to get into trouble!

I'll refrain from now....buying that is....but wish me luck in winning goodies!!! LOL

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: