Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sketch, Color, Create

Hi friends:

I'm back again with another post concerning the Sketch, Color, Create group over at Scraps of Color.You can find it here: http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/


I've almost gotten my crafting supplies purged, donated, sorted, and put away! Yay me!  I'm pretty darn proud of myself.  When I'm done, I'll get back into doing other things besides drawing, sketching and painting.  I'll get back into card making and more altered art for sure.

And because I'm so much more organized...and again...it's not beautiful...but it works....I have to give a shout out to my crafty friends Sharon S. and Vivian B. for encouraging me to get a move on and get it done!  My diva friends are the best!


This is the image that was used as inspiration.


And here is my version.  I decided to paint it on a different surface this time.  And in this case, I used a clipboard.



As usual, I'm enjoying the practice.

Please stop by again!

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: