Monday, March 7, 2011

Yup, sending shout outs.....

It's been almost a month. And I've neglected my new baby.....my blog that is! I don't have enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done, should be done, what could be done, and what I want to get done. There's always so much going on. I'm not complaining....I'm grateful for every day that the good Lord allows me to be able to do "anything." Eventually, I'll get around to posting some more pics to share of some of my favorite projects....when I have time of course.

It's a good thing that I didn't start this blog with the intention of having a "gazillion followers," or always having something to say to a group of people; but basically a place to say a few things that's on my mind (without cursing someone out!) and to have a place to store some photos. Haha.

I just really popped in to say that there's some fabulous stuff going on over at Scraps of Color.com. Most recently, we did a Black History month Bingo challenge. It was such fun. The hostess says that she will try to incorporate more of those types of challenges soon and I'm looking foward to being able to participate. You should really stop by and take a look. And join the board....view the gallery of fabulous creations....and leave some love posts. I still find it absolutely amazing that there's a place for US...a place that showcases our talents and love of this thing called crafting. So many different women, different ages, different economic backgrounds, different religions...and more....ahhh, lovely, just lovely....that all of our differences mean nothing except that it gives us a chance to be just what we were meant to be - different.... with a passion for the same thing - creating. Making beeeeeeautiful art...cards, scrapbooking layouts, artistic trading cards, altered art pieces....oh, I could go on and on! There are games to be played on a regular basis...blog-hops...swaps....and prizes galore! So, after reading this...take yourself over to SOC....I guarantee that you'll be in absolute awe of what you'll encounter there.

I must warn you though....SCRAPS OF COLOR IS ADDICTING (but hey, it's a good addiction if there is such a thing - haha).

Ta-ta for now...
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: