Friday, April 1, 2011

Yum, Yum .....Candy being given away!

Hey there party people. Yup. There's blog candy out there. Just waiting to be joyfully given away! You can find it here: http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-that-time-pursuit-for-250-followers.html Once she reaches her initial goal of 250 followers....NOW HEAR THIS....she's giving away a Cricut cartridge...brand new! Yippeee. Hooray! And guess what? If she makes it to 350.....she'll give away a second cartridge! Personally, I'm never still long enough to keep up with my blog...but I try! I'm taking baby steps y'all, baby steps......But, I'm always up for winning something....and if this is what it takes...hey, count me in! Ta-ta for now, with lots of hugs + kisses Renee

1 comment:

M.M. DeZigns said...

thanks so much for posting this!