Wednesday, May 2, 2012

RJDE Anything Goes Challenge

Hi good scrappy people: There's another crafty challenge over at ROBERT JACKSON DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS. It's their "Anything Goes" Challenge. You can now enter three, yes I said three, projects now. So that gives you more chances to win some wonderful images from Robert Jackson and other scrappy goodies. WhooooHooo! This is one (yeah, I'm hoping to make a few more projects before the deadline) that I completed first:
I haven't added a sentiment yet. That'll come later, when I decide who I'm giving it to. Supplies used: DCWV yellow cardstock, Best Occasions tiny polka-dotribbon, Bo Bunny FlutterButter, Delilah & Alissa patterned paper collection and Copic markers To make it easier on myself for this challenge, I've decided to try to do projects in the colors suggested for baby, woman and maybe a man or boy....No real ideas on designs yet though. Stay tuned... Hugs+Kisses Renee

5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your card has me smiling :). It's a sweet baby card. Thanks so much for playing with JDE.

Chana Malkah said...

Too Cute, Renee! Thanks for playing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

Chana

Confiseries Papier said...

So sweet,Renee it's adorable.Thanks so much for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Mary Joyce said...

How cute. Thanks for playing along with RJDE

Mema's Crafts said...

Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.