Wednesday, February 3, 2016

29 Faces 2016: Day 2

Just a quick post today.
I forgot to post DAY 2 for my 29 Faces Challenge....

I pulled out the paint for this one. Not really happy with it. But that's what happens when you're not focused on the task! Too many distractions; welcomed and unwelcomed.

I actually laughed out loud when I looked at it after everything was dry...and immediately, she got her name:  Cave Girl!  Because that's what she looks like to me...hairline to low and crooked...lips just look weird to me...and those eyebrows??? Where was I going with that???  Hahahaha! So glad that I can laugh at myself!

Anway, I'm learning. And I'm learning to accept mistakes a lot better without trashing things too quickly!  On to the next....


Cave Girl

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: