Monday, February 1, 2016

Papertrey Ink: Make it Monday #238

Hi everyone:

Since I'm done with all of the projects and orders that have taken up a lot of my time during the holidays, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  Trying to play catch up with my reading on some of my favorite blogs and joining in on the fun and challenges.

This week, I decided to join in on the challenge over at http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/ of Papertrey Ink.  The video tutorial for this week was to use the ombre technique.  And if I remember correctly, that means colors that shade into each other. Fun and easy peasy!

It's a good way to make several cards at once too.  Which is what I did using a 12x12 sheet of textured white cardstock.  And like in the tutorial, I also used my Gelatos by Faber Castell.  A little bit of layering and voila!



(Valentine ombre stamping)

Valentine's Day will be here soon and it's a good opportunity to make a few cards for those special people in your life.  So here are a few that I whipped up tonight using one of my favorite dies



(Hello Love)


Quick. Fun. Easy!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs+Kisses
Renee





4 comments:

samantha's cards said...

fabulous!

Marybeth said...

Oh my goodness,Renee these are gorgeous! Happy you have some fun crafty time right now. Enjoy!

Jeni Jenne said...

Oh my! Creativity at it's finest. Now I have to order that dang cover plate.

Birgit said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! I especially love the one with the gold and your ombre inking is fabulous as well!