Friday, December 31, 2010

A Happy, Healthy, Safe, Prosperous, Happy New Year!

This is gonna be short and sweet...and straight to the point friends

It's 10:59p.m. December 31, 2010. A new year is approaching! Thank you Lord. I made it through...again. Times have been tough. It started out good...and kind of went downhill from there. But as usual, Renee is holding on! That's me...rolling with the punches. There's no other way to be right? I've been thinking about the changes that I want to make in 2011...There aren't a whole lot. But they are significant changes in my mind. Changes that will make my life better...happier....easier....healthier....safer. They may take awhile to go into "effect," but I'm determined. None of the changes that I make will seem like much to other people, but to me it will mean a lot. I'm looking forward to making those changes too. I'm excited. I'm figuring that the devil will try to block me in every turn....But I've got news for him...My God will open all the doors that I need opened. And close the ones that I shouldn't be walking thru or even knocking at! My heart is filled with joy just thinking about how good God has been to me and for me. For instance; a job and income -when some people are 'really' struggling, a family that loves me (insert children, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins names here), relatively good health, etc. I'm filled up! All year. Every year. And praying that this year will be no different in that aspect.

"Stop telling God how big your storms are...Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Happy New Year
Hugs+Kisses!
Muu-wah!!!!

No comments: