Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gotta get the word out....

You know, I'm sitting here...just thinking..."it would be nice to have a bunch of people actually see what I'm doing." I know that I started this blog just to give me another place to store some photos and jot down some thoughts "just for me." However, even though I do what I do just for me, because I love to use my hands...I love to put together something out of nothing...I love mixing up stuff...and I love being kept busy. There's no such thing for me as "being bored." There's always something to do, somewhere to go, and somebody to see right? So, I figured that the only way to share what I do (because I am truly proud of what I create), is to get the word out right?? Starting tomorrow...gonna shout it out to the world! Well, maybe not actually to the world, but to friends and family anyway. Give them this address and tell them to take a peek. Tell me what they think. Give me some ideas too. Plus, for those of you that are actually following me (YAY! LOVE YOU ALL!), even though it's a very small number compared to most bloggers...do me a favor: spread my blog address around too...share some of my creations too...don't keep all of the followers to yourself! I know momma taught you well Hahaha! I know, I know, I'm still quite new to blogging...and it's not the most beautiful blog you've ever seen...again, it's a work in progress, so give a sistah a break wouldja? I've pretty much kept to my promise to myself to write something, anything at least once a month - like I said, "there's always something else to do...and life does sometime get in the way!" But I'm trying. Ahaaaaa! A thought just popped into my head! Yeah, that happens sometimes....Tomorrow,or at least in the next few days.... when I log onto SOC - that gigantic blog of some of the world's greatest AA scrappers - gonna go into the chat room...sometime during the conversation will mention my blog...and say "the first person to become the newest follower and leave comments will win a prize!" It might just not be noticed during the rapid-fire conversation...but we shall see. Whaddya think???

No comments: