Monday, May 16, 2011

Personal Challenge

Hey family and friends. I've decided that I'm no different than a lot of you. I buy, buy, buy...but, somehow, I really don't get around to using it as quickly as I think that I will! So, I'm putting myself on "restriction." That's right RESTRICTION...at least when it comes to buying Cricut cartridges...Yup, I've got cartridges that I either A. bought but have not opened B. Opened, but have never used...not good y'all. Ok, it's not like I have 100s of them...but still, why keep buying and buying and buying? And yet, I find myself scouring for sales and looking on Ebay for deals on carts! (ohhhh, the addiction!!) So, I'm trying to be a good gurl. Give MYSELF a challenge: DO NOT BUY MORE CARTRIDGES until I've created a piece using each and every cartridge that I already own....I'm telling myself to be like the "Little Engine That Could" I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN! At least that's what I started telling myself 3:00am in the morning.....(I'll let you know when I stop saying it....) So, before I buy another cartridge I have to make something from the ones that I already have. That's my challenge.... So, when you say your prayers tonight...put in a good word for me....

"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."

No comments: