About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Personal Challenge

Hey family and friends. I've decided that I'm no different than a lot of you. I buy, buy, buy...but, somehow, I really don't get around to using it as quickly as I think that I will! So, I'm putting myself on "restriction." That's right RESTRICTION...at least when it comes to buying Cricut cartridges...Yup, I've got cartridges that I either A. bought but have not opened B. Opened, but have never used...not good y'all. Ok, it's not like I have 100s of them...but still, why keep buying and buying and buying? And yet, I find myself scouring for sales and looking on Ebay for deals on carts! (ohhhh, the addiction!!) So, I'm trying to be a good gurl. Give MYSELF a challenge: DO NOT BUY MORE CARTRIDGES until I've created a piece using each and every cartridge that I already own....I'm telling myself to be like the "Little Engine That Could" I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN! At least that's what I started telling myself 3:00am in the morning.....(I'll let you know when I stop saying it....) So, before I buy another cartridge I have to make something from the ones that I already have. That's my challenge.... So, when you say your prayers tonight...put in a good word for me....

"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."

No comments: