Monday, April 23, 2012

Anything Goes With a Twist...Show Me Your Critter!

There's a challenge going on over at http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/. Anything goes....but the "twist" is to use a critter in your project. And this is the project that I'm entering. I'm quite happy with how it turned out, considering that I used scraps. I'm learning not to hold on too many pieces of paper (it just takes up too much room; which I don't have a lot of). Anyone who knows me, knows that this takes me out of my comfort zone...I really don't make many projects with animals (other than butterflies!); so I'm growing!! WhooooHoo!! And I have to admit, it was fun.
Image: free digi Colored with: Bic Markers Red grosgrain ribbon DCWV cardstock base Random feather and bling See you soon, Hugs+Kisses Renee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Renee,
This is fantastic. I love tweety bird. It is so cute. Your coloring is amazing.

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

I hope to see you enter next week!!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi Renee, for scraps this is Gorgeous and just look at tweety so cute, I love the red ribbon and the feather is such a nice touch. Hugs!