Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Matters Challenge

Hey there all - Happy Tuesday! One day closer to Friday. Anyhow, there's another challenge at http://jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.com/. This challenge is considered CAS; which means Clean and Simple. No muss, no fuss designs.
The image is a Robert Jackson digital image called My Daddy. I think it's such a sweet image....don't you agree? Materials: Copic markers, patterned paper is from the Making Memories Just Chillin' stack, bubble stickers are from JoAnn ScrapEssential, and white card base is GeorgiaPacific cardstock. I tell you...that design team at RJDE is keeping me busy! And I realized tonight, that it's a really good way for me to blog more often. So again DT...kudos to you for all of your inspiration! Hope to see you back here soon.... Hugs+Kisses Renee

13 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Love this card Renee!!! I found your blog!! and of course... I'm now a follower!!

Mary Joyce said...

This is too cute. Thanks for playing along with JDE

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Renee, this is another wonderful card. Masculine cards are so challenging. Thanks for joining us again at Jackson's Digital Expressions. Good Luck!
Chana, DT Coordinator
JDE

Confiseries Papier said...

Love it,so cute,thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Sheila H said...

I love your card - perfect for that special man in a boy's life. Thanks for playing with us at JDE.

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Katya said...

Hello Rene, what a nice masculine card! I think you did a wonderful job with colors and coloring without making it girly as many of us ladies tend to do. Thank you so much for participating at JDE's CAS challenge.

Mema's Crafts said...

Love the color combination you chose; works well as a masculine card. Thanks for joining in on the JDE CAS Challenge.

Joyce Ann said...

I'm with Lesia, very nice masculine card. Thank you for playing along with us at JDE.

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) said...

Very nice card. Masculine cards are some of the hardest cards for me to do. Thanks for playing along with us at JDE.

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Your card is so pretty, I like doing boy cards but there a bit more challenging then the girl one's because you want them to look masculine. I love what you did with this card and I love the image, I made one with the Mom and Daughter image over on my blog. HUgs

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Renee~

Yes I agree I love that image! And I'm so glad we can inspire you! Nice job on the CAS which I tend to struggle with the simple :) Thanks for joining us again at JDE!!

Kathi
JDE DT Member

Kim Kutie said...

Nice card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at JDE.


Kim
DT Member