Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mark's Finest Papers Oriental Sketch 19

Hello happy, crafty people!

Today's Oriental Sketch Challenge begins with this sketch


   

I came up with this design




Oriental Sketch #19


I chose to make this card with no colors other than black and white.  
The images of the Asian lady and decorative fans were free from the internet.  I added a sentimen, which is risen using pop-dots, from Inkadinkado #97858-LL and used a vine leaf stamp from Martha Stewart.  I also used my MS border punch to frame the sentiment.

Hugs+Kisses
Renee




2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card; love the elegance of black and white. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

Stampsnob. said...

This is beautiful , you do such lovely work.................LisSF&F oriental