About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mark's Finest Papers Oriental Sketch 19

Hello happy, crafty people!

Today's Oriental Sketch Challenge begins with this sketch


   

I came up with this design




Oriental Sketch #19


I chose to make this card with no colors other than black and white.  
The images of the Asian lady and decorative fans were free from the internet.  I added a sentimen, which is risen using pop-dots, from Inkadinkado #97858-LL and used a vine leaf stamp from Martha Stewart.  I also used my MS border punch to frame the sentiment.

Hugs+Kisses
Renee




2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card; love the elegance of black and white. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

Stampsnob said...

This is beautiful , you do such lovely work.................LisSF&F oriental