Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scraps of Color Hearts and Roses Blog Hop 2014

Hi crafty people:

I just wanted to pop in to tell you all about an event happening over at Scraps of Color.  It's going to be a blog hop focused on LOVE....aaaahhhhhh L-O-V-E.

Sign ups are currently open to join in on a celebration of the 'season of love.'  That's right, Valentine theme projects will be posted on each participants blog during the hop.  Projects can be cards, altered art, layouts, decor and gifts, mixed media, etc.  And blog participants can offer blog candy, but it's not required to participate in the hop.   The host for this swap is Cheryl L. (NCPeach).  You can view her blog at http://www.onecraftyncpeach.blogspot.com/.

And if you'd like to join in on the hop and you have a blog, hurry before sign ups close.  There will be 14 participants this go around.

You can find more information at http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/events/scraps-of-color-hearts-and-roses-blog-hop?xg_source=activity

Did I mention that I'll be offering blog candy?  Not sure exactly what yet, but I'll figure that out when I start rummaging around my stash.  It will probably be an eclectic mix or mod-podge of crafty items, but I definitely will be gifting crafty goodness for someone that becomes a follower or (already follows my blog) and makes a comment on my hop project.  (USA only please)

So be sure to become a follower of this blog and hop along through each of the participants blogs to see what we've come up with!  All of our love themed blog post projects will  be up on Friday, February 14th.

Stay tuned....a list of HOP PARTICIPANTS will be posted here soon

Until later
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

So glad you mentioned this. I joined today!

NC Peach said...

Looking forward to having you join us Renee! Thanks for giving everyone the 411, and the bloggy love!

PS. Following ya on Bloglovin now to keep up with you better!