Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Long time no see...

Hello out there in Blogland!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything...and boy oh boy I've been so busy "just living!"  And although I've been doing lots of projects for the groups and sites that I like to frequent, there isn't always time to take photos and post here and on other crafty sites.  But I do like to keep up with things whenever possible just so that Mojo doesn't run away from home.

However, I noticed that it's been an entire month since I posted to my own blog. Geez!! And I figured it was high time that I get back into the swing of things posting here in my little piece of the world.

And I'm happy that you decided to drop by for a moment to see what I've been up to.  I won't go into a lot of detail; except to write little captions to the photos though; as I'm playing nursemaid to a sick, little boy, and don't want to make too much noise while he's trying to get some rest in my bed.

Canvasses


 Art Journal Pages









It's been kinda hard doing a lot of projects.  I'm in the process of de-cluttering my space....And most of my supplies are packed in boxes.  Why is it that in order to clean up, you have to 'mess' up???  Because that's exactly what's going on right now, my room is a mess!  Sigh...I am being told by my son, who's putting up shelves and building for me "small steps Ma, small steps."  Who asked him?! LOL.  I want to be Barbara Eden...as a genie...I want to cross my arms, blink, nod my head and voila! Room complete!  Hey I can dream can't I?!

Ok. That's all for now.  I'll be back soon!
Thanks for stopping by;
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


1 comment:

Papercrafting Princess said...

I know the feeling Renee. I just completed 45 wall signs for Vacation Bible School and my room looks a hot mess. I like your sons statement....Small steps. LOVE your ART. Your creations are absolutely beautiful.