About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mark's Finest Papers Challenges

Hi all:

Playing catch up with some of the challenges over at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/.


Use buttons


Oriental theme Sketch


Round  those corners 



Again, I think that there is a conspiracy against me concerning my computer and camera.  For some reason all of the pics want to come in horizontal.  Sigh, again I must call on my son who will no doubt reprimand me for some weird thing that I've done to the computer and camera AGAIN.

Anyway,
Until next time...keep scrappin'!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

6 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Love he vibrant colors you used for your Oriental card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

Stampsnob said...

All lovely, I like the simplicity of the rounded corners Thanks for sharing your work at Marks Finest Papers,.....Lis

Susan D said...

The frog image is adorable...cute card. Pretty colors used in the oriental card.

kReN said...

Love your bold card and thanks for joining us at the MFP/OSC this challenge. You did a wonderful job with the Oriental Sketch.
kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

Chris Bax said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for
joining us at MFP Oriental Sketch
Challenge.

Janis said...

Really pretty cards!! I saw your Oriental Sketch one and wanted a closer look....gorgeous! Love how you have your panels matted with a contrasting color!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com