Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mark's Finest Papers Challenges

Hi all:

Playing catch up with some of the challenges over at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/.


Use buttons


Oriental theme Sketch


Round  those corners 



Again, I think that there is a conspiracy against me concerning my computer and camera.  For some reason all of the pics want to come in horizontal.  Sigh, again I must call on my son who will no doubt reprimand me for some weird thing that I've done to the computer and camera AGAIN.

Anyway,
Until next time...keep scrappin'!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

6 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Love he vibrant colors you used for your Oriental card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

Stampsnob. said...

All lovely, I like the simplicity of the rounded corners Thanks for sharing your work at Marks Finest Papers,.....Lis

CraftySue52 said...

The frog image is adorable...cute card. Pretty colors used in the oriental card.

kReN said...

Love your bold card and thanks for joining us at the MFP/OSC this challenge. You did a wonderful job with the Oriental Sketch.
kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for
joining us at MFP Oriental Sketch
Challenge.

Janis said...

Really pretty cards!! I saw your Oriental Sketch one and wanted a closer look....gorgeous! Love how you have your panels matted with a contrasting color!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com