Tuesday, December 2, 2014

MFP:SWAT Challenge #120

Hi all:

Just a quick post.

Since I seem to be all caught up on projects  that were due, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and join in on the fun at some of my favorite sites.

This quick and simple card was created for Mark's Finest Papers' Sketch With a Twist.  The twist was to create a winter card.

This is the sketch we were to follow


Here is my card



The card was made using just a half of sheet of green cardstock and a half sheet of light blue.  I used the Sizzix Evergreen Tree pop-up die to create the tree, a Martha Stewart snowflake punch (I used dimensional dots to raise them up), and the sentiment which has been stamped using American Crafts pigment in Cricket.  The snow "drifts" were made by just curving the cuts in different places in the white cardstock.  Voila! Done!

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful winter card; love the tree and drifts! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.