Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mark's Finest Papers Christmas 2014: Nov/Dec

Hi all:
Just a quick post for my MFP Christmas Card Challenge of 2014.

It's been a great way to get a jump on making Christmas cards throughout the beginning of the year, leading up towards the time to send out those greeting cards to family and friends.  I hope to be able to complete this challenge again next year!

I'm glad that my Christmas list is a short one.  I used to spend good money on making cards every year, not to mention  the time that I spent making them.  Now, the list is shorter; I send to those that faithfully send to me every year.  And I keep them pretty simple too. LOL.


Nov/Dec  








Next step is to address them and mail them out. Just in time!


Until next time,
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

1 comment:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Renee, all of your cards are just beautiful! Thank you for participating in the Christmas Card Challenge in 2014. Hope to see you in 2015.