Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sketch, Color, Create

Well, my goodness...I have been a busy bee.  So busy in fact, that it seems that I've neglected my blog for a month!

The majority of projects that I've been working on are complete, and out of my hands, and I have more time to focus on a few other things. lol.

Of course, I've been making cards, doing some layouts, completed a few altered art projects and painting whenever the fancy strikes among other crafty things.

Over at Scraps of Color, I've been involved in the group Sketch, Color, Create.  It's a group of artists who all want to individually challenge our skill sets.  We use a piece of art that is found on the internet, from a museum, etc. that inspires us.  So, using any medium that we desire, we use that single piece of art from artists well known and never heard of, to try to recreate it or just be inspired by it.

This image is by the artist Bekah Ash.

I completed the challenge image in my journal



I love how it turned out! 

This is has been a really fun thing to do.  

What do you think?

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee



No comments: