Monday, September 29, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge 2014 (23-29)

YES!

I did it...never doubted it....nah, I'm lying....I really figured that my life would get in the way of me completing this challenge.  And that I'd probably get half way through and give up.  But somehow, I managed to get all 29 Faces DONE!  I sketched, drew and painted everywhere.  It was a blast!  It was a little easier because I combined it with other projects.  That was a big help.

Yay Me!!!!

I call her "Wonky"Wanda
Luna
The Sisters
I'd like to give credit to the original artist, but I honestly don't know who it is....But it was inspiring!

Brick
Pixie



One of the nice things about this challenge is that my daughters think that there are several of the faces that I should transfer to canvas and paint.  I'm flattered by that! So, I'll give myself a bit of a break and then try my hand at that.  I surely could put to use all of the new things that I've learned.

I really hope to be able to join in on the next 29 Faces Art Challenge when it comes around again.  It really was great fun.  And I got a lot of practice in.  I actually have a few faces that I didn't include in my posts.  They were the ones that either were done on a scrap piece of paper or I wasn't quite sure what to do with.

Either way, I'm proud to say that I completed the challenge.

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: