Friday, September 12, 2014

Congratulations

Hi all:

Congratulations are in order for my friend. 

We met on line over five years ago and became fast friends instantly.  Although we had only met face-to-face once during that time, we now keep in contact by chatting on line, by telephone, emails and texts regularly.  And spent our summer vacation together with our other "diva" friends Lori and Sharon at GASC this year.  We plan to make this an annual event!







We find that we have so much in common; including our love of crafting among so many other things. 

My mother always said that "in your life-time you'll only have five real and true friends."  And I always hear that ringing in my ears whenever I'm talking to Vivian. 

Some people really do come into your life for a season.  And I'm ever so thankful that Vivian has come into mine.  For a lifetime. I consider her to be real, honest, helpful, encouraging, sweet, and caring.  She's so funny too!  She's a beauty inside and out. 

Vivian is retiring from the United States Airforce military and has served our great country with grace, dignity, honor, commitment and passion for 26 years.  She is a force to be reckoned with: a veteran and educated and a Diva. BAM!!

Please help me in saluting

Senior Master Sergeant Vivian Bolden
 
 
 
 
Much love "Kinkybella"
 
Until next time divas
Hugs+Kisses
Renee
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: