Saturday, September 13, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge 2014 (4 thru 14)

Hi all:

I'm back with more faces for the challenge.

Whenever I get a chance, I sketch.  Most times, faces.  But on occasion I do sketch other things. LOL.  Of course for this post, it's all about faces.  So here goes:

Jimmy


Sherry

Carolyn

Rocky

Cydney

Twala

Tammy & Trish

Renee 

Patti


 Aisha

Marla


I'm really enjoying this.  So thank you  Ayala Art / http://29faces.blogspot.com/ for this challenge. It's been fun to get back into my first love, sketching and drawing.  And I'm having such a good time blog hopping thru the other artist's participating blogs.  And I'm definitely learning some new stuff; which is absolutely great!

Thanks for stopping by and  taking a peek at what I've been up to.  I'll have to gather together the faces that have (some) color to them next time....

Leave me some bloggy love, I love and appreciate every bit of your comments!

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

You have been busy they all look great.

Jeannette said...

Love your drawings,very beautiful.

XXX Jeannette

Anonymous said...

Very cool faces, I especially like your red haired ladies.:)