Sunday, September 28, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge 2014 (15 - 22)

Hi all
Thanks for dropping by....come on, follow me!

Here's more of the faces that I've been doing for the 29 Faces Art Challenge this month.  I've combined it with finishing up a 5 year journal (where the same questions are answered for five years) that I'm creating from a hardcover book, along with completing several pieces to be abandoned through another group that I belong to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtAbandonment/.  I love the whole concept of this...creating art and leaving it some place for someone to find...a total random act of kindness.  It's a good way to spread the joy of what you love, your passion - ART.

I cracked open a set of shimmer paints that I used to only use when making flowers.  I don't know if you can see the shimmer in the first photo, but it really is pretty.  All of the colors in the set are very muted and pale.  Gorgeous!  I'm having such fun painting in this book...I think because I'm not being "careful."  I'm literally doing a lot of the painting without sketching anything out.  It's very "freeing," if you know what I mean.  And I wanted to preserve the integrity of the book and let the text show thru.

Please leave me a little bit of love and tell me what you think -, I'd love to hear from you!



Afrika
 Tommy
 Tessa

Pieces of Me
 Angel
 Bald is Beautiful
 Marissa

Rhonda


Still loving all of the practice that I'm getting in while participating in the challenge!  Plus I so enjoy looking at what others are creating.  It really is very encouraging.  And I learn a lot!

I'm right on schedule for posting the last faces of the challenge too; as I'll post at least three other faces that I haven't taken the time to photograph. And still complete the last of the faces by the end of the month! WhoooHoooo! Doin' the Happy Dance!

While you're here, please leave a link to your blog - I wanna see what you've been creating too!

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


No comments: