Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF!

Yes. Yes. Yes. It's Friday. Good old, I'm so very happy, oh God! Thank you Lord, I don't have to deal with "those" people for a little while FRIDAY! It's just been one of those weeks. Where everybody and everything worked-my-last-nerve. The phone calls. The stupid phone calls. The dumb questions from people who should already KNOW the answer to the question. The el and bus rides. I could go on and on.....See? If my momma was here...bless her soul, she'd blame it on me not getting enough rest...And as usual, she'd be correct.

Even though this would be the place to rant and rave about everything that didn't go right, or what I thought was just plain wrong....I won't. Wanna know why? You guessed it...I'm too darn tired.

Of course, if I stopped scrapping until four in the morning...and getting up a few hours later to go to my real job.... I might not be so tired. I might not think that the world is "after me," and I might not be so darn cranky thinking that everyone, besides me is doing it, something or someone else other than me wrong. Haha. Good thing I know what the problem is, and what the solutions are. Otherwise, I'd be in serious trouble. So my solutions are as follows (uh oh, there goes my professional letter writing voice) : Get more rest. Get more rest. And get more rest!

No comments: