Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Diva!

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to share a quick post of a birthday card created for a friend's friend! Get it? Ok, good.  She asked for something relatively simple,  but said that the friend was like me and loved the color brown.  So I used a birthday stamp of presents, a few mulberry flowers and some ribbon.  Simple, but pretty don't you think?

Products used: K& Co. textured cardstock in creme, tan and dark brown, mulberry flowers, silk ribbon

I'll be killing two birds with one stone on this one as I'll be entering this into the http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ andhttp://avenue613.blogspot.com/2013/05/challenge-21-anything-goes.html Anything Goes challenges.

Wish me luck.
Thanks for blessing me with a visit.  Be sure to comment and follow me and also leave your blog address too.  I'll be sure to stop by soon!

Hugs+Kisses
Renee


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice use of ribbon.

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!1 Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

Papercrafting Princess said...

Yes! It is pretty!