Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Trying to get back in the groove....

Hi all:
Just a quick post today.  Co-workers and friends have been trying to get together for nice long lunches at least once a month.  I love these ladies! We always have a great time; eating, laughing, and just being together. Besides that, it gives us a chance to rant and rave about the job without fear of who will hear! LOL.

I'd like to try to give them each a small token of my love several times throughout the year.  Nothing big, just something to remember our good times together.  I'm thinking that I might do etched wine glasses at the end of the month.....we'll see....we all know that I have CADD...that's short for Crafting Attention Deficit Disorder!

I decided at the last minute to make them all little (simple to do) gifts and opted to make jewelry.  This is one of the pieces that I created for Toni, my BFF: 




It's been a rough couple of weeks here at my house.  And I haven't really been able to sit still long enough to do as much as I'd like to do.  I have a gazillion projects that I want to get started on or completed, so I'm starting off small and slow until "mojo" decides to go into over-drive.  If you happen to see my mojo, please tell 'em it's time to come home....

So, please say a quick prayer for me tonight when you're talking to the Lord.  I'd appreciate it!


Thanks for dropping by....please come again!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

1 comment:

msafrocentric2012 said...

LOL I will be sure to send a prayer up in your name. By the way, I am looking for mojo too. Maybe I will find it tonite at FNC.