Saturday, September 21, 2013

Altered Doll Furniture

Hi there happy crafty people!

I was recently at my local thrift shop just browsing.  Okay, okay, who am I foolin'???  I was really looking for something craft-worthy of course!  And I found this little piece of doll furniture.  Apparently someone had already altered it for Christmas.  Or maybe it was originally purchased that way.  Either way, I figured it would be one item  that I could have a little fun altering myself.



 It stands about 7" tall, and 3" wide.  The little doors open. And it's about an 1 1/2" deep.  So it could hold a little present of some sort.  Maybe even use it to hold a special card.  (If I remove the little 'shelf'.)  That part I haven't figured out yet. LoL.

I do have some thoughts on what I'd like to do; but they'll probably change once I get it primed and start to go through my stash for embellishments.

So stay tuned, and come back to see the finished results!

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


No comments: