In an earlier post, I gave some details on how I was creating an altered paintbrush for the September Altered Paint Brush Swap going on over at http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/events/altered-paint-brush?id=4098125%3AEvent%3A1182433&page=10#comments.
Hopefully, my swap partner, Maxine has received the altered paintbrush that I created for her.
And here it is...
Products used: paint brush, white/coral acrylic paints, white glue to crackle the paint,
Want2Scrap bling, ribbon and lace from my stash,
mulberry flowers, stick pin, and K&Co Charlotte card stock
It was something new. Something that I've definitely never tried before. But it was fun; once I got the hang of assembling the brush! It took a couple of tries to take apart the brush without damaging the parts that I actually wanted to use. I didn't use a lot of embellishments as I didn't want to make it too bulky. So there are very few inside the mini-album. It took couple of tries to get the mini album in straight. But once I figured out how - without bending or squishing the card stock the rest was pretty easy!
I hope she likes it!
Until next time