Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers 12 Days of Christmas:Day 8

Hi all:

For Day 8 at http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2013/10/12-days-of-christmas-challenge-day-8.html we were to create candy sticks.  It's not something that I usually do for the Christmas Holidays...I usually just buy store made ones.....But for this project I felt that there wasn't a lot of embellishing to do. They can be used as stocking stuffers; especially if the wrapped candy or other goodies are smaller in scale. It's also a fun way to present little treats to the recipient of a gift to.  Just attach it to the gift bag or box.



I used a lightweight chipboard, a few strands of hologram pears and lace to make a quick one.
I'm trying to play catch-up on the challenges...lol

Enter into challenge: 

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: