About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blog Candy Up For Grabs!

Yessiree...there's blog candy up for grabs over at Mema's Crafts! http://memascrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-candy-giveaway.html GIVEAWAY ITEMS IN GROUP A INCLUDE: Cricut Cartridge "Paper Doll Dress-up," Cricut Cartridge "Stretch Your Imagination," Fiskar Clear Stamps "All Around Quotes," 6 x 6 Paper Pad "Little Black Dress," Small Air Brush Kit, Red Florets (4 per box) GIVEAWAY ITEMS IN GROUP B INCLUDE: Cricut Cartridge "From My Kitchen De Ma Cuisine," TPC Studio Clear Stamps "Inspirational Quotes," Spellbinders D-Lite Die Fence, 6 x 6 Paper Pad "London Market," Red Flurets (4 per box), 2 pack of bling (green and gold) I don't know about you...but I could always use some new craft candy! And there are items in this stash of crafty goodness that have been on my shopping list such as; the Spellbinders D-Lite Die Fence, the Air Brush Kit, and what paper crafting princess doesn't want more paper?! So stop by, you might get lucky! ALTHOUGH I WANNA BE THE ONE TO WIN! LOL Ta-ta for now Hugs+Kisses Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for share..