Thursday, April 4, 2013

Twisted Easel Card

Hi lovely people! So glad that you dropped by.... Are you like me? Have you ever found yourself addicted to something? Well that's the way I am. I find something that I like, I mean reeeeeeeeeeeallllly like and feel like I can't get enough of it. Doesn't matter if it's food, clothing, footwear, or scrapping. LOL. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about..... YOUTUBE! I think, "oh, I'll look it up on YouTube." And then I realize that I've been sitting in front of the computer for about five hours straight watching videos! Oh the strange addictions that I have! But that's another topic of discussion! I'll have to write a post about that another time. LOL Anyway, I already knew how to make an easel card, but found a video that had directions with a twist. No, really....aptly named - the twisted easel card. Not at all hard to do either. I think that I'll be making lots of these to keep in my stash. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.... Hugs+Kisses Renee

No comments: