Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Candy ...

Anyone who knows me - knows that my favorite color is purple....so the name of this blog immediately caught my eye and interest. LOL. "Purpleglo." Ahhh, sounds so mesmerizing and lovely doesn't it? Anyway, there's blog candy being offered at http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/ Her name is Gloria and she is a Close To My Heart consultant. And she's celebrating her CTMH Anniversary. Yayyyyyy Gloria! Anniversaries are always special..... Up for grabs are CTMH products: 1. Lagoon ink and marker set; 2. Stamp Set; 3. Paper pack of your choice; 4. Stamp set; 5. Surprise package; and 6. $15 hostess credits. Also being entered into the mix are FREE digis from some of our favorite sites!! PLUS...there is also a separate drawing for $25 of CTMH products for everyone who orders at least $50 from her CTMH website in April. Sooooo....enter soon. The drawing will be on May 1st. By the way, while you're here, become a follower of my blog, leave me a comment or two - they are most definitely always welcomed! Although it was daunting and drove me batty at first - I'm finally getting (although slowly - Haha) the hang of maneuvering around and posting more often now. And I love sharing my paper crafts, other creations and stories with you. I'll be sure to return the favor and become a follower of your blog with pleasure! Thanks much. I hope to see you back soon!!!! Hugs+Kisses Renee

No comments: