Friday, April 5, 2013

Love this die!

Hi fellow crafty people! Welcome back....so very glad that you gave me another look-see! I looooooove this die. It is now my new favorite die! It's a Cuttlebug die; and I believe it's name is Lacey Door. This die was a reward for participating in a Friday Nite Chat Challenge from Treva over at Scraps of Color. It's been in my stash for a little while, and I decided to try my hand at seeing what I could come up with. It cuts and embosses at the same time and leaves a very lovely impression in the card stock. I thought that it was so pretty in this off white card stock, that it didn't need a lot of embellishments; although I added a "door knob (a brass brad) and wreath (made of mulberry roses)." As usual, I haven't added a sentiment....that will come when I decide what occasion the card will be used for. I think that this die would make a great housewarming card or congratulations on your new home card. Maybe even a card that says "...knock and the door will be opened." It's all in the imagination right?! Oh, I'll be entering this card into the Anything Goes Challenge over at Mema's Crafts this week. Wish me luck! Hugs+Kisses Renee

1 comment:

Mema's Crafts said...

I love your card and now I must have that die. It is gorgeous! Your card is very unique and it could be used for several things. Thank you so much for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and sharing your talent. I love visiting and seeing new things. I hope you will visit often and good luck in the challenge. If you haven't already I would love for you to enter the blog giveaway (if you wish).

Hugs
Lesia