Saturday, July 20, 2013

Commissioned....

Hi everyone:

Just a quick post.

I'm trying to use my Prima Doll stamps more often.  And this is the best time to do so - as a friend's sister, who has purchased mixed media pieces from me before, wants to purchase a few canvases. Yay me!

She wanted three this time. One 5x7 and two 8x10 pieces.  My friend says that her sister is repainting her walls and wants to group them all together.  Wow! What a great feeling to have a little gallery of my work in someone else's home! It really does feel good.  And get paid?! (Visualize me doing my happy dance here!) And lucky me, I'd already done one 8x10 canvas before she asked me to (http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/photo/primadoll2-july2013?context=latest), and so I'm ahead of the game!

Anyway, this is the 5x7 piece....
Products used: Prima Doll stamp, DCWV The Sweet Blossom stack, mulberry flowers, 
small doilies, Want2Scrap bling, Copic markers, ModPodge

I'll get started on the last one soon.  I've already chosen the supplies....  I just have to decide which Prima Doll I will use....

Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by.
As always.....
Hugs+Kisses
Renee




2 comments:

Treva said...

Renee,
Great job on the canvas, congrats on the commission. I'm celebrating and doing the happy dance for you too!

R ADK said...

https://setup-wireless-printer.com/canon-pixma-ts5053-wireless-driver-mac/