About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Enter to win CTMH goodies!!!


Hi Ladies!
Thanks for popping in....

Wanna win some crafty goodness???

Well - take a moment to hop on over to find out how you can win!
Check out Mandy Leahy's, a CTMH consultant, site for a few chances to win....
yum yum yum

http://www.mypassionforscrapbooking.com/Giveaways



You also have the opportunity to follow her blog...or maybe purchase supplies....or even become a consultant with her help.

Thanks for popping in to take a peek!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: