Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Altered Muffin Tin Swap with Sharon S.

Hi everyone.
Thanks for taking a peek!

Just wanted to share a post about the altered muffin tin swap that I completed with my friend Sharon S.
Below I've shown some photos of what she created just for me....and filled the liners with crafting goodies. Some of the items I will definitely hoard and hold onto with a tight grip! Whatever I use those items for will definitely have to be something special! LOL

Sharon used my favorite colors to decorate the muffin/cupcake tin

The liners are filled with something from each of the categories we chose
 (lace, metal, flowers, wood, paper and bling)

These flowers were the muffin/cupcake (icing) tops

Crafting goodies inside

Some of my favorites

We both had so much fun that I think we actually needed larger tins for all of the goodies that we wanted to include...maybe next time we should look for tins that hold a dozen!  

This was a really fun swap project. And I'll be making more for some of my other crafting buddies soon.  Let me know what you think of this project.  And if you decide to alter a muffin/cupcake tin too.  I'd like to see the photos of that.  

Sharon and I have decided that our next one on one swap project will be an altered spool.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8BXF3uLSWo

Again, thanks for taking the time to drop by.  I appreciate YOU!
Until next time,
Hugs+Kisses
Renee



No comments: