Friday, August 9, 2013

Unfinished projects: Part II

Good morning beautiful! Yup, I'm talking to you.....

Remember when I talked about trying to finish up those projects that have just been sitting around? Collecting dust. Getting crushed. Wrinkled. Rumpled. Ruined.....Well, I've been trying to be a good crafter girl by finishing them up; one by one. And this past week I had a long weekend and I was determined to pull out things to work on.  All of the unfinished projects seemed to be a lot of frames that I'd painted and then put away.  I'm sure my CADHD kicked in right in the middle of whatever project I was working on, and they got pushed to the side.  But since I've been trying to rearrange my room, I know that I really really really must get it together and finish up those projects so that I can gift them and make room. Nooooo, not room for more stuff, just more room, less clutter, more organization, more display space for my own work and some of my favorite pieces given to me.

Below are photos of the projects that now need a home. LOL.  And I've decided that my monthly lunch buddies will get these.  They always want to know what I'm working on....


Dress form canvas made from rolled book pages
 Wooden $1.00 frame
Chipboard  stenciled w/modeling paste Frame
Wooden $1.00 Frame


I made quick work of putting on those finishing touches! And I like how they all turned out.  And I hope that the recipients of these like them too.  Stay tuned, there are more 'unfinished' projects to come.  I  think that I'm on a roll!

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Yes you have been busy! Wish you could stop by my place and give me a few organization tips. It's a work in progress. Your lunch buddies are going to love them. TFS!

msafrocentric2012 said...

Glad you are on a roll and getting those projects finished up. Sure your friends will be delighted.