Just wanted to share a project that I worked on recently. I went crazy for the Prima Mixed Media Dolls over the past year and realized that I don't use them enough. And so I've decided that each week, I'll be creating a card, canvas, mixed media piece or some type of decor, etc. using one of the dolls. Lately, I've been using the same one over and over again. Probably because it's always still attached to one of my acrylic blocks and sitting on my desk. LOL. But I decided that it was time to pull out the others and put them to work for me. This is the card that I created using Lorrena:
I guess that I was in a Valentine's Day kind of mood with the colors that I chose.
That's me, always the hopeless romantic LOL.
It's a really large card! And yes, I know that I didn't color in the hair...I liked it that way! Anyway the supplies that were used to create this card were patterned paper from the Colorbok Rosewood stack, mulberry paper flowers, tulle, white cardstock base by GeorgiaPacific, Offray acetate ribbon, and the Prima Tag Pad by Julie Nutting. The effect of her dress was created by tearing the paper. And the tulle was added to give her a "bow" or "bustle."
After I completed that card, I changed my mind about using it as a "card," and decided (maybe) that I'd rather put it into a frame and hang it as a piece of art. I'll give that a try later....
Thanks for taking a peek. And don't forget to leave me some bloggy love!