Monday, February 17, 2014

SOC Hearts and Roses Blog Hop Winner

Hi all:

I just want to thank each and everyone of you that joined me on my adventure into contributing projects for the Scraps of Color Hearts and Roses Blog Hop.  And to all of the other ladies that also were contributors to Blog Hop; Tiare, Cheryl, Mary J., Shalana, Debra, Cassie, Pam, Princess, Treva, An'Jenic, Susan and FranCine, I must say that it was an honor to be a part of this group.  There were fabulous projects from everyone.  And I hope to do it again.

If you hopped along, there was blog candy to be won by someone who became a new follower or is already a follower and made a comment on projects on many of the contributing blogs; including mine.  And I said that I would announce the blog gift-away winner today, so here it goes....

And the winner is
(Insert drumroll here please)

#3
Princess

Please contact me at domestikdiva1@hotmail.com or the SOC email address with your land address so that I can get your prize in the mail as soon as possible (granted that the snow here in Philly doesn't keep me indoors for another five days!).

Until we meet again
God Bless, Hugs+Kisses
Renee