About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Another Mema's Crafts Challenge Entry

Hi good and crafty people. Just wanted to pop in to do a quick post on another card. This is another project that I'll be entering into Mema's Crafts "Hello Doiley" challenge. It was created using a K&Company die cut card, and three doilies. The doilies were inked with Tim Holtz Adirondack ink in Citrus to compliment the color tone of the card base. I then added a random pearl and sticker from my stash. Again, wish me luck and thanks for stopping by! Hugs+Kisses Renee

2 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

This is gorgeous Renee! I really like how you did this and the design on the doily is lovely. I got you entered in my challenge and I am so pleased that you are playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck.

Hugz
Lesia

Scrappin Sista said...

Very pretty Renee!!