Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pay it Forward 2013

Hi my friends: I just wanted to share a project that I worked on over the weekend. One of my best friend's sister is always sending me her fabulous baked goods. She is a master in the baking department! Allllll homemade, alllllll yummmmmmmy, alllllll made with so much l-o-v-e!!! And I get to be her willing guinea pig. Yay ME!!! Anyway, I wanted to make her a little something and so I sat down and created her a mini album. Hopefully, she'll love it (and continue to send me goodies every now and then - wink-wink!) No seriously, I just wanted to pay it forward and she was my number one candidate to do something nice for. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to tell you which designer paper line I used, because I used the front and back covers for another project and can't remember the name of it. I can tell you that I added lots of flowers (mulberry roses and Primas), mini butterflies that were dyed with Adirondack ink, feathers, ribbon, tulle, pearls and charms. I think that I did a pretty good job on it. My friend says "Sooooo, ummm, I'm your biggest fan...where's mine?!" That made my heart sing....so I guess I better get cracking on another mini album - haha. Thanks for looking!
Bye for now....see you soon! Hugs+Kisses Renee

No comments: