About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

That's Alterable Challenge at SOC

Good evening fellow, happy, scrappy people! It's February and the challenges continue over at Scraps of Color. For the month of February, we were to alter toilet tissue roll(s). Easy peasy right? and....fun. I made quick work of making a mini album for this challenge:
I'm committed to joining in on each month through December 2013. So it keeps me scrapping. Which, of course, I'm loving! You should join us...it's never too late to sign up and have some scrappy fun with us! Thanks for looking! Until next time...hugs+kisses Renee

No comments: