Friday, February 22, 2013

Using Water Color Crayons

Well,I sat still long enough to try another project using my water color crayons. It's not a finished piece, but I wanted to post it anyway. I heard the song on the radio and it kinda stuck in my head the rest of the day. The title is "I Am Not My Hair." It's a saying that basically became an anthem for sistahs the world over. And it's always been a favorite of mine. I'm thinking that I'll add a tiara - the message would be "I'm a Queen whether I have short, medium or long hair, bone-straight or curly hair, kinky or wavy hair, thick or thin hair, light or dark hair - I am a descendant of a beautiful Queen." I'll do another post when I've added a few more touches to the project. Hope you'll come back to see it. Thanks for looking and have a blessed week! Hugs+Kisses Renee

No comments: