About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Using Water Color Crayons

Well,I sat still long enough to try another project using my water color crayons. It's not a finished piece, but I wanted to post it anyway. I heard the song on the radio and it kinda stuck in my head the rest of the day. The title is "I Am Not My Hair." It's a saying that basically became an anthem for sistahs the world over. And it's always been a favorite of mine. I'm thinking that I'll add a tiara - the message would be "I'm a Queen whether I have short, medium or long hair, bone-straight or curly hair, kinky or wavy hair, thick or thin hair, light or dark hair - I am a descendant of a beautiful Queen." I'll do another post when I've added a few more touches to the project. Hope you'll come back to see it. Thanks for looking and have a blessed week! Hugs+Kisses Renee

No comments: