Friday, February 8, 2013

Robert Jackson Image "Serenade"

Hi there folks: Just a quick post. This is a new image from the artist Robert Jackson. It's called Serenade. I think that it has a lot of potential for so many different backgrounds and settings. In my world, this is me and the man of my dreams....a man that can sing and play piano to me anytime and anywhere I want. So with me being a country girl at heart, I picture the serenading this time in a lush, soft, green space. Nature and beauty at it's very best. We'll be using this image over at Scraps of Color in our regular Friday Nite Chat Challenge tonight. I hope that you'll take a peek at all of Robert's fantastic images and come visit us all at SOC sometime. They happen to be two of my favorite sites! Until I see you again, Hugs+Kisses Renee
This image was colored using Copic markers, Stampin' Up! Early Expresso and Pear Pizzaz ink pads, Autumn Leaves light blue ink pad, and a Darice embossing folder called Leafy Tree.

2 comments:

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Great job Renee, awesome coloring tfs

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - great coloring!!!