Thursday, March 27, 2014

613 Avenue Create

Hi everyone:

The card here was created for Challenge #64 Anything Goes over at one of my favorite challenge blogs. http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-64-anything-goesoptional.html.   I chose to do the optional twist this week; which is Birds of a Feather (using birds, feathers, wings, etc.).  Open to each individual's interpretation.

Several weeks ago, I created a similar card.  I loved the paper so much that I decided to use that paper again with different embellishments.

And this is what I came up with.  The first two photos show the card without the feather.  And the second two photos show the completed card with the feather.

 










Entered into this challenge
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-64-anything-goesoptional.html

I like the card with and without the feather.  What do you think?


Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

Recipe
Michael's 8" off white doily, patterned paper from K & Co. Rhapsody Active Imagination Flat Paper, Prima flower spray - Zephyr, textured card stock in tan & orange, smooth white card stock,  feather, sentiment stamp 


No comments: