Saturday, March 1, 2014

Journal Page

Hello crafty friends:

Just wanted to share a quick post of another of my journal pages.

I've been trying to work in them more often.  Instead of letting all five of them continue to collect dust!  It's funny how distracted I can become by other crafty things.  I get hooked on doing one thing in particular for months and then I get bored with it and move on to something else for a little while.  Again, that's what I call CADD....craft-attention-deficit-disorder.

Anyway, here is a photo of a double spread that I did a couple of months ago when I was feeling a bit down on myself for a moment.


it's a little difficult to see the sentiment; but it says

LOVE ALL OF YOUR PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS


I love the muted, softness of the colors that I chose.  Lindy's Stamp Gang in Tiffany Lou Blue and Van Dyke Sepia, Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap distress stain, homemade texture paste and stencil, Prima mixed media doll and tag.

Until next time,
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

No comments: