Monday, March 24, 2014

MFP Christmas Card Challenge 2014

Hi all:
Just a  quick post as it's late and I'm a tired little crafter....
These two cards were created for the Mark's Finest Papers Christmas Card Challenge of 2014.  Even though technically it's not a challenge.  I've signed up to make two cards per month until just before Christmas of this year so that I'll have gotten the bulk of my list done to send out.

Hopefully the photos are clear enough to see.  I'm still experiencing electronic difficulties.  It's like every camera I own has gone completely wonky on me and I can't figure out what the problem is with any of them! So, I'm using the camera on my phone for now. And hopefully in the future, I can take new pics and replace these with better quality photos.  Here's to keeping my fingers crossed....







Thanks for stopping by!
Until later
Nighty-Night!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee



1 comment:

Bonnie Lynn said...

These are so elegant. I'm so glad you were able to get these posted.