Friday, March 28, 2014

MFP Challenges (3/28/14)

Hi all:

This card was created for the Inspirational Challenge (#56) over at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. The pictures below were to be used as inspiration for creating your project:



The pictures reminded me that Spring would eventually get here!  It's been a really long Winter here and frankly, I've had enough of the cold and snow.

I wanted to experiment with using my Faber Castell Gelatos differently, other than using them in my art journals.  And so I decided to use them along with a stamp.  This is the result










 http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/inspirational-challenge-56-flower-pots




 The second card was created for the challenge at Tutorial Time on Speedy TV. The technique tutorial this week is to create sponged sunrays.



Sentiment says: Everything will be OK, even if we can't see what OK is yet.
http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/tutorial-time-on-speedy-tv-challenge-94


Can you tell how ready I am for bright sunshine, warm weather, and maybe a little beach time???? LOL


Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee



9 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

I am sure the cards are nice, but I wish I could see them better. What are you using to post them?

Stampsnob. said...

BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL.............Lis MFP

Jane said...

Very very pretty card!
Thanks for joining us this week at TTSTV. Jane

Davi said...

Beautiful Renee! I love the way your card turned out, very peaceful look you created. So glad you shared with us at TTSTV ;)

Kathy Bradley said...

Renee,
Both cards are so very pretty and I like how you've used the Gelatos.

Kathy Bradley said...

P.S. Thanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are so pretty and great use of the gelatos. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

Pat said...

Awesome job with the technique.

nwilliams6 said...

So pretty! I need to get some gelatos! Thanks for sharing this with us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge!