Friday, March 7, 2014

Journal Page

Hi all:

I'm back again with another journal page.  This one I completed late one night when I couldn't seem to fall asleep.  I felt anxious and excited.  Except I really had no idea WHY! LOL.  Anyway, I used my water color crayons to create a brightly painted background and stenciled leaves across the entire double page.




it's bright and cheerful!


I love working with my water colors.  In reality, I don't think I'm very good at using them.  But I do have fun making a mess and experimenting.  And to me, that's the name of the crafting game...having FUN!

And when it was completed, I finally got some sleep.  Granted, it wasn't a lot of sleep, considering that I had to get up in less than three hours to go to work. LOL.  But - sleep - all - the - same!

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee



1 comment:

CraftySue52 said...

Nice page...pretty colors.